We have the capability to provide your pet with a broad range of medical services. Some tests or samples can be performed in hospital with results provided within hours of collection. These include:
- Blood work (complete blood count, blood chemistries, and electrolytes)
- Coagulation profile
- Heartworm, lyme, ehrlichia, anaplasma testing
- Feline leukemia and feline immunodeficiency virus testing
- Routine cytology
- Digital radiographs (x-rays)
- Blood pressure measurements
- Tonopen as a tool for measuring ocular (eye) pressure for diagnosis of glaucoma
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
We also send samples to Idexx laboratory, Antech laboratory or other facilities for more comprehensive testing such as thyroid evaluation, cortisol measurements, bile acids, and urinalysis.
Abdominal ultrasound and echocardiograms are performed in hospital by a specialist in internal medicine, Dr. Mark Stamoulis, DVM, ACVIM Cardiology.
Our DR radiograph technology allows us to email your pets x-rays to a board certified radiologist for evaluation.